Created attachment 143695 [details]
Added stage support to thundercache
Added stage support to www/thundercache.
portlint is spewing a ton a warnings (unrelated to staging).
I'm going to make some adjustments to make portlint happy.
It's also possible pgsql isn't handled right, so that may be adjusted as well.
wow, there was a typo with the OPTIONS definition, pgsql was turned off by default due to it. This may be why this port was never upgraded wrt to pgsql.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Jun 13 16:15:52 UTC 2014
New revision: 357696
www/thundercache: Stage support, PGSQL option fix and more
The PR only provided changes needed to add stage support. However, the
port needed some additional TLC:
* DISTNAME reworked for single, ARCH-based definition (pets portlint)
* LICENSE stuff moved, rearranged (pets portlint)
* DOCS option removed (it wasn't implemented)
* Typo for PGSQL option fixed so it's default again (bump portrevision)
* Cosmestic alignment
* PGSQL converted to USES+=pgsql and WANT_PGSQL=
* php+pgsql RUN_DEPENDS refactored, and set to use USE_PHP
* Convert to new LIB_DEPENDS style (PR)
* Convert to USES+=tar (PR)
* Remove WWW whitespace (PR)
* Handle /var/run/thunder (PR) (also requires portrevision bump)
Submitted by: Joe Benden
fixes by: marino
Approved by: stage blanket + just fix it blanket
verified by: Redports 8x pass
Even more issues were found (and fixed) - see commit log and actual diffs for details.