Created attachment 144096 [details]
- Update to 7.4.2
- Add dependency on libatomics_ops
- Fix LICENSE
- Fix pkg-plist
- Take maintainership
Any update on this?
I'll take this.
1) Do we really need to install .la files? Why not just add USES=libtool? Additionally, USE_AUTOTOOLS=libtool is deprecated; you can
USE_LIBTOOL=aclocal autoconf libtoolize
2) Packaging is broken with DOCS disabled. (check make check-plist)
3) Rather than stripping things manually in post-install:, could you just set INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip? That works for many autoconf ports...
4) What is up with your patch?
--- Makefile.orig 2014-06-22 21:11:08.000000000 +0200
+++ Makefile.orig 2014-06-22 22:17:25.000000000 +0200
When the to/from are both labelled "Makefile.orig" it means I have to manually edit the patch before it'll apply to the sources in the ports tree.
Created attachment 144510 [details]
Thanks for check it. It was fixed!
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Jul 8 20:00:46 UTC 2014
New revision: 361286
Update to 7.4.2, and pass maintainership to submitter.
Submitted by: Carlos Jacobo Puga Medina
Thank you for reworking the patch! Committed with just a small modification to the documentation installation section.