Created attachment 144353 [details]
- Swith to USES=libtool, drop .la files
- Fix PREFIX/LOCALBASE misuse in ONFIGURE_ARGS
This falls under portmgr blanket, but I'm not commiting this straight away because of LN lines. Is there any specific reason behind them or they can be safely removed?
Port maintainer (danilo@FreeBSD.org) is cc'd.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 1.02 (mode: change, diff: SVN)
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Jul 3 17:53:03 UTC 2014
New revision: 360430
- Switch math/cloog to USES=libtool, drop .la files
- Bump dependent ports as .so version has changed
- Fix PREFIX/LOCALBASE misuse
Submitted by: amdmi3
Approved by: danilo (maintainer)