Created attachment 144550 [details]
SVN diff of changes to sysutils/autopsy
build, install and run on amd64: OK
build on i386 not tested yet.
This is the most substantial port-patch I've done, so please let me know if there is something I have missed.
- Remove Interactive requirement in configure:
- Don't prompt for the user to read messages before continuing
(these messages should only trigger on very old versions of
- Abort if it cannot find commands it needs instead of prompting
for the path (shouldn't have any problem finding the commands on
a Unix system with the dependencies installed anyway)
- Convert prompt for locations of evidence locker and NSRL to
pkg-message; user can add these to config later.
- Fix bug with the configure-generated config file possibly missing
"1;" at the end which causes "require conf.pl" in the application
- Take Maintainership
- Remove IS_INTERACTIVE, DEPRECATED, EXPIRE
- Add warning about project inactivity
- Update WWW
- Mention location of config file
- Evidence Locker and NSRL messages from configure
- Warning about project inactivity
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Jul 11 21:47:44 UTC 2014
New revision: 361587
sysutils/autopsy: Convert from INTERACTIVE port and assign new maintainer
This port was deprecated because it was unmaintained and interactive,
but Dylan Leigh has brought it back into good standing:
* Convert to a regular port by fixing configure script
- Skip useless prompts to user
- Abort instead of prompting when paths are not found, which will never
happen in ports anyway
- Convert evidence locker and NSRL prompts to pkg-message
* Updated description to warn about project inactivity
* Updated WWW link
* Add pkg-message
* Assign maintainership to Dylan
Submitted by: Dylan Leigh
Verified by: Redports 8x
good job! This passed Redports 8x on the first try.
Enjoy your new port!