Created attachment 144873 [details]
Current issues with mail/dma:
1. It is not possible to run make or make package as unprivileged user
2. directory /var/spool/dma is not created if old pkg_tools is used
3. binary files is not stripped
4. EXTRA_PATCHES contains wrong path is port dir moved out of ports tree.
Path to fix this issues attached.
Created attachment 150858 [details]
1. was fixed
2. pkg_tools no longer supported
3. was fixed
4. Still not fixed:
===> Fetching all distfiles required by dma-v0.9_1,1 for building
===> Extracting for dma-v0.9_1,1
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for dma-v0.9.
===> Patching for dma-v0.9_1,1
===> Applying extra patch /usr/home/mail/dma/files/extrapatch-else-spool.c
cat: /usr/home/mail/dma/files/extrapatch-else-spool.c: No such file or directory
I can't seem to find a patch in there anywhere.
*** Error code 2
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Dec 29 23:06:30 UTC 2014
New revision: 375809
Use regular EXTRA_PATCHES definition
Submitted by: Anton Yuzhaninov <email@example.com>
Sorry it took so long