Relayd marked as broken.
Aggressive checks when just doing Layer 7 forwarding.
1) "Abuse of evbuffer API" after libevent1 -> libevent2 migration."
2) "Relayd does not start when ipv6 address is not present."
3) "Relayd checks for "/dev/pf" when only doing layer 7 relaying."
I don't understand the purpose of this PR.
1) "Relayd marked as broken.", this states a known fact
2) lists 3 issues --- and?
3) There's no patch provided
So what do you want this PR to accomplish? It's not clear from either the title or the comment.
There is, however, a maintainer for this port so I'll let him try to decipher this message. (I see he was already CC'd)
To interpret this:
- relayd was never updated for libevent2
- I want to make as few changes to upstream as possible
- I guess bundling static libevent1 might do the trick for starters ;-)
mm@, I concur with your translation: "Fix relayd, broken by libevent1 -> libevent2 migration"
Rob, issues (2) and (3) are better off as individual reports, to improve time to resolution for each, as well as isolated commits.
(In reply to Kubilay Kocak from comment #4)
> mm@, I concur with your translation: "Fix relayd, broken by libevent1 ->
> libevent2 migration"
> Rob, issues (2) and (3) are better off as individual reports, to improve
> time to resolution for each, as well as isolated commits.
Ill make bug reports for the 2 issues I stated.
Thanks for all the help.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Aug 4 19:55:53 UTC 2014
New revision: 364044
Update relayd to 5.5.20140730
I have bundled libevent 1.4 with relayd and updated with more recent code.