Created attachment 145693 [details]
Thanks! Do you have any verification available? In order of preference, examples of what I'm looking for are:
1) "poudriere testport" or "poudriere bulk -t" logs
2) Redports or tinderbox logs
3) "make check-plist" followed by "make stage-qa" output (https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/porting-testing.html)
Also, please run "portlint" and paste the output.
I won't move this out of triage without some verification. Maybe somebody will pick it up in "triage" state, but probably not.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Aug 16 18:21:11 UTC 2014
New revision: 365117
- Update to upstream version 2.3.21
- Handle file ownerships via plist macros
Submitted by: Janky@purplehat.org
Approved by: mentors (implicit)
riggs, don't forgot to close PRs you commit, thanks.
(In reply to John Marino from comment #4)
> riggs, don't forgot to close PRs you commit, thanks.
Thanks John, in fact I didn't forget this one, my presence was just temporarily requested elsewhere :)
(In reply to Janky from comment #0)
> Created attachment 145693 [details]
Janky, you do care about this port, also created it and maintained it before the staging resets. What about taking back maintainership? I'd be happy to reassign it back to you.
*** Bug 192972 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***