Created attachment 147365 [details]
patch to upgrade devel/protobuf-c to version 1.0.2
Upgrade devel/protobuf-c to version 1.0.2.
[ Robert Edmonds ]
* Release 1.0.2.
[ Ilya Lipnitskiy ]
* Fix a build failure with Protobuf 2.6.0 related to aliased enum constants
* Protobuf 2.5.0 or newer is now required to build protobuf-c (Issue #166).
This is due to the fix for #163.
[ Alexei Kasatkin ]
* Eliminate void pointer arithmetic (Issue #167).
* Always define PROTOBUF_C__DEPRECATED, even on compilers that are not GCC
* Work around the lack of the 'inline' keyword in Microsoft compilers
* Add a CMakeLists.txt file as a fallback build system for Windows
[ Natanael Copa ]
* Fix a build failure in the test suite that occurred with a parallel make
running on a system with a large number of CPUs (Issue #156, #169).
Over to maintainer
My bad for the wrong assignment. Back to the pool and moving to Patch Ready.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Sep 19 07:25:41 UTC 2014
New revision: 368541
- Update to 1.0.2
Submitted by: truckman@FreeBSD.org (maintainer)