Created attachment 147521 [details]
Patch to update sysutils/zogftw to 2014-09-20-28bc862
- Added ATF tests. Every function that isn't a hook is being tested.
As a result, various error conditions are now handled more consistently,
error messages have been clarified and code could be refactored
without modifying the tested behaviour.
- When sending a source dataset to a destination dataset that doesn't
exist yet, the first snapshot is sent followed by the incremental
snapshot(s) to the last one. Previously only the last one was being
- Let zogftw_sync() abort syncing right away if zogftw_sync_zpool()
fails. Makes it more likely that the user notices the problem.
- Support positional arguments and datasets names with spaces more
- Support escaped spaces ("\ ") in config variables containing datasets.
- Don't allow to create GEOM labels with spaces as FreeBSD doesn't
properly support them. Previously this resulted in a unclear error
message as glabel reported success while zpool failed to access the label.
- Do not sync to pools whose names contain spaces.
GEOM labels with spaces currently aren't supported on FreeBSD anyway,
but a user with poor taste could create such pools manually.
- Unbreak zogftw cmd zogftw_main. It may not be a particular useful
command, but it shouldn't fail with: "[: !=: unexpected operator" either.
- Rename zogftw_asciidoc() to zogftw_get_asciidoc() to be more consistent.
- Spell function name zogftw_create_encrypted_geli_passphrase_file()
properly. Previously an 'n' was missing.
- Let zogftw_user_has_zfs_permission() check more carefully.
Previously the permissions from user foobar were also considered
when checking permissions for user foo.
- Add config variable ZOGFTW_GPG_DECRYPT_FLAGS.
- Add config variable ZOGFTW_BACKUP_DATASET_COMPRESSION and change
the default from 'on' to 'lz4'.
- The zogftw_snapshot_successfully_created_hook() now gets the
snapshot that has been created through the variable $snapshot
which was previously incorrectly named $snapshot_name.
You may have to adjust your hooks accordingly.
Redports build logs are available at:
and (with defaults changed to enable tests):
Looks ok, moving to patch-ready pool
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Oct 18 16:19:07 UTC 2014
New revision: 371140
Update sysutils/zogftw to 2014-09-20-28bc862
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
Approved by: mentors (implicit)