Created attachment 147882 [details]
- Upgrade to new version.
- Change on distribution over GitHub.
- Builds with use CMake.
1) Always prefix your title with "[maintainer] ". It will get extra attention sometimes.
2) Add a poudriere test log as a attachment, one that shows stage-qa checks.
At a slight risk due to the lack of test logs, I'll move it patch-ready pool now so I hope it's really ready to go.
Fails to patch:
===> Patching for dynamips-community-0.2.14
===> Applying FreeBSD patches for dynamips-community-0.2.14
No file to patch. Skipping...
1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to Makefile.rej
=> Patch patch-Makefile failed to apply cleanly.
*** Error code 1
There's a 2.15 now available. Using your patches, it looks like it can be build.
Created attachment 159242 [details]
patch, update to 2.15
build logs for 10.1a, 10.1i, 9.3a see
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Aug 2 16:39:15 UTC 2015
New revision: 393433
emulators/dynamips-community: 0.2.12 -> 0.2.15
- Add optional argument 'format' to hypervisor commands
- 'send_con_msg' and 'send_aux_msg'.
- Report "X byte(s) written" on succeess.
- String formats:
* plain - plain string (default, old behavior)
* base64 - base64 encoded string
- Use an auxiliary variable to record configured ram size for npe-400
- Fixed issue #49 - IOS crashes after router restart
- Fixed issue #50 - vm send_con_msg
Submitted by: Pavel Volkov <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Committed, thanks for your patience.