Created attachment 150246 [details]
Tools for MEGA.CO.NZ cloud drive
Created attachment 150247 [details]
patched net/megatools directory
Created attachment 150358 [details]
revision 2 net/megatools directory
Added dependencies and post-install message
Created attachment 150442 [details]
revision 3 net/megatools directory
+ added FUSE option choise
Created attachment 150450 [details]
Suggested final set of changes
Well I have some more suggestions, and to speed things up, I'll just show them here. If you're okay with them, I can commit this right away. Most of them were suggested by portlint (ports-mgmt/portlint) - though it has many false positives, you should check its output as well as stage-qa.
- Remove PORTREVISION, new ports shouldn't set it
- Add LICENSE_FILE (it's presence is preferred)
- Place statements in more canonical order (not sure if that's documented, but you may look at other ports)
- Add USE_LDCONFIG as it installs shared libraries (portlint)
- Fix pkgconfig file installation path (portlint)
- Remove pkg-message - ports which install manpages are very common, there's no need to remind user of them in any particular port
- Remove FUSE_DESC. FUSE is standard options which already has suitable description (see ports/Mk/bsd.options.desc.mk)
- Make FUSE option enabled by default
- Use OPTIONS_SUB, which adds %%FUSE%% plist substitude for you, making conditional check needless; change plist accordingly
Created attachment 150460 [details]
final net/megatools dir for commit
(In reply to Dmitry Marakasov from comment #5)
> Well I have some more suggestions, and to speed things up, I'll just show
> them here.
I just finished port changes according your recommendations.
It's looks similar to yours attached sample diff changes (see attachment).
Hope it will be ok to commit.
Created attachment 150461 [details]
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Dec 11 23:06:16 UTC 2014
New revision: 374555
Megatools is a collection of programs for accessing Mega
service from a command line of your desktop or server.
Megatools allow you to copy individual files as well as
entire directory trees to and from the cloud. You can also
perform streaming downloads for example to preview videos
and audio files, without needing to download the entire
Submitted by: email@example.com