Created attachment 150992 [details]
This is quite a major update of this port. Some key notes:
* Development (and thus distfile) moved from SF to GitHub.
* Some libraries were made unconditional (like freetype and pango) because fontforge has no configure options to disable them and will use them if they exist, so this is to prevent issues when those libraries are updated.
* Utilized PORTDOCS instead of listing in them in the pkg-plist.
* A lot of the options were removed due to the above note about fontforge's configure not having options to disable some things.
* Python support in fontforge appears to work on both i386 and amd64 now.
* Docs are now included in the main tarball, so the separate logic was removed for that.
* fontforge has a bootstrap script that comes with it, in other to do things like autoreconf, but the script fails if the user doesn't have git installed, DESPITE the bootstrap script having a --skip-git argument. As such, I have added a pre-configure target to do the relevant commands from that bootstrap. Because of this, I needed access to libtoolize and autoreconf without allowing the ports system to run them automatically. (If there is a way to still allow the ports system to run autoreconf but make autoreconf not run libtoolize, I could remove that from the pre-configure target, but until then, this is how it needs to be done.)
* All previous patches were invalid for the new fontforge, and new patches are in place for the new fontforge.
Here are some relevant poudriere logs:
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Jan 4 15:48:28 UTC 2015
New revision: 376240
- Update to upstream version 20141126
- Remove OPTIONS MULTILAYER, PLUGINS and PANGO
- Simplify Makefile
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
I could not test this on 8.4 because libspiro does not build there. Could you have a look at it?