Created attachment 151053 [details]
- update from 1.592 to 1.607
Auto-assigned to maintainer pi@FreeBSD.org
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Dec 29 08:41:59 UTC 2014
New revision: 375776
mail/imapsync: 1.592 -> 1.607
- Folders showed also in utf8.
- Caveat to upgrade on Unix!: New Unicode::String Perl module
dependency, for utf8 output. See the INSTALL file.
- Enhancement: Added --skipemptyfolders to skip syncing empty host1
folders. They are not created on host2.
- Usability: Remove /x from regexes applied with --include and --exclude.
Blanks no longer have to be explicit with \ or [ ].
- Usability: Added utf8 output for folder names, protocol native utf7imap
special characters are not user friendly readable
- Usability: Moved foldersizes output after folders lists output.
- Usability: Added total size transferred after each message copied.
- Usability: After ETA, added number of total to be synced, as a
denominator dddd after each message copied, like nnn/dddd where nnn
is the number of messages copied. Before there was only nnn without
- Bug fix: Added several checks if IsUnconnected. Goal avoid imap
commands while disconnected. Reconnexion would be better anyway.
Submitted by: email@example.com