Created attachment 151775 [details]
Patch for security/py-cryptography
1. Upgrades the port from 0.5.4 to 0.7.2
2. Removes EGD (Perl Entropy Gathering Daemon) support. This hasn't been needed on FreeBSD since FreeBSD 4.2
3. Disable compression conditionally using OPENSSL_NO_COMP
4. Check features, not version for x509_vfy
This is in advance of upstream providing a LibreSSL compatible version as discussed on #cryptography-dev with reaperhulk (see https://github.com/pyca/cryptography/issues/928)
Auto-assigned to maintainer koobs@FreeBSD.org
Nice patch submission Bernard.
poudriere and portlint logs as attachments are always handy.
What testing / QA has this been through ?
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Jan 18 09:38:18 UTC 2015
New revision: 377287
security/py-cryptography: Update to 0.7.2, Fix LibreSSL
- Update to 0.7.2
- Update BUILD_DEPENDS and TEST_DEPENDS
- Patch upstream sources to fix LibreSSL:
* Remove EGD (Perl Entropy Gathering Daemon) support. This hasn't
been needed on FreeBSD since FreeBSD 4.2
* Disable compression conditionally using OPENSSL_NO_COMP
* Check features, not version for x509_vfy
Submitted by: Bernard Spil <spil.oss gmail com>
Committed, thanks Bernard!