Created attachment 152531 [details]
The shar file, to create the new port
This is a shell script static analyzer. It supports sh, bash, and so on.
It's written in Haskell.
Take, on behalf of haskell@.
I have reviewed the submitted port and I have reworked some parts of it. You can find the resulting import to the development overlay at GitHub . Highlights of my changes:
- since the package is present on HackageDB, it is probably a better idea to
grab the sources from there and use that for the port (that is how the
other hs- ports are also done)
- you do not have add the "cabal-install" package as a dependency -- that is
just a frontend to the Cabal library which is shipped with GHC. So the
package will also build without cabal-install installed at all.
- the "parsec" package was missing from the list of dependencies.
- it is worth adding the actual long description of the Cabal package to
pkg-descr, so it gives the user more information about the contents.
I will commit the fixed version shortly.
thanks for the review.
I agree all changes.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Feb 15 21:45:54 UTC 2015
New revision: 379051
Add new port: devel/hs-ShellCheck
The goals of ShellCheck are:
* To point out and clarify typical beginner's syntax issues, that causes
a shell to give cryptic error messages.
* To point out and clarify typical intermediate level semantic problems,
that causes a shell to behave strangely and counter-intuitively.
* To point out subtle caveats, corner cases and pitfalls, that may cause
an advanced user's otherwise working script to fail under future
Submitted by: email@example.com
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell
The ports has been committed to the tree with some modifications. Thank you for your submission!