This ticket acts as requirements sheet for an improved charting solution within the FreeBSD Bugzilla system.
For statistical purposes, the following charts shall be implemented:
- total bugs (per product) over time as line graph
- total bugs (per product) as pie chart
- total bugs per status (per product) over time as line graph
- total bugs per status (per product) as bar graph
If you (the reader) would like to see a specific chart realized, please provide the following information:
- What information shall be presented (e.g.
* total bugs over time as graph
* bug turnaround time before being closed per product
* open bugs, which block others for more than X days)
- Is it needed as graph (which type: line, pie, bar)?
- Is it needed as search (tabular list of bugs -
it will be placed on the Dashboard then)
- Is it needed as report with accumulated values?
- What is the target group (committers only or public)?
MARKED AS SPAM