Created attachment 155416 [details]
Ports for MooseFS Chunkserver 2.0.61-1
The port sysutils/moosefs-chunkserver update to latest stable MooseFS version 2.0.61-1.
We created totally new (and official) ports and we want to become the ports maintainer.
In attachment is a tarball containing ports tree for MooseFS Chunkserver.
Created attachment 155808 [details]
Ports for MooseFS Chunkserver 2.0.63-1
On initial triage:
* Updates must be provided in unified diff format (svn diff) not as archives
* You'll want to run all of your patches/ports/PR's through:
1) portlint -AC (it can be found in ports-mgmt/portlint)
2) poudriere testport (or bulk -t) See:
* I think a MASTER/SLAVE port setup might be better for the moosefs-* ports instead of including a Makefile.common. See:
* COMMENT should be a short description of the port, not just it's functionality:
COMMENT= Managing the whole filesystem and storing metadata
Says nothing about MooseFS or the component that is included.
Something like the following may be better:
COMMENT= Moose File System: Master & Metadata Server
* The following look like workarounds for an issue elsewhere:
In particular PORTREVISION shouldn't be a part of DISTNAME.
If you need assistance with any of this, we are available in #freebsd-ports on freenode or #bsdports on efnet
Created attachment 159524 [details]
MooseFS Chunkserver Port 2.0.72-1
Created attachment 159804 [details]
MooseFS Chunkserver Port 2.0.72-1 - update
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Aug 12 16:10:41 UTC 2015
New revision: 394023
sysutils/moosefs-* update to 2.0.72-1
The update to 2.0.72-1 includes splitting the sysutils/moosefs-master
port into several new ports to achieve better modularization. This
matches the approach upstream has taken with their own FreeBSD packages
which they were distributing via their own pkgng repository.
Further details are provided in the UPDATING entry.
Upstream MooseFS team is now taking maintainership of these ports.
Committed with minor changes, thanks!
Committed with minor changes. Thanks!
Committed with major changes. Thanks!
For anyone wondering about the additional noise in this ticket it was related to a bug I reported to Phillip regarding sysutils/freebsd-bugzilla-cli and he used this bug number which I provided in my example as his test case.
Nothing to see here, move along :-)