Created attachment 155865 [details]
Update to 3.14.1
- The new Remove Node Overlaps tool can be used to automatically move nodes so that overlaps are removed and all nodes have a specified minimum distance.
- The Hierarchical layout algorithm features new support for grid placement of nodes and edges.
- Also, a new layout option provides stacked placement of nodes within the same layer.
- Many improvements related to the connection handling of the One-Click Layout plugin.
- The JREs that are installed by the Windows and Linux installers have been updated to Java 1.8.0_40.
- Corrected an issue with accessibility settings on Mac OS X reported as java.lang.ClassCastException: y.I.fB cannot be cast to javax.swing.tree.TreeNode
- Addressed several problems that could occur when printing from the print preview.
- Fixed value handling in the printing settings and export settings dialogs. Zero values and no values are gracefully dealt with now.
- Many other bug fixes as well.
I'll take it.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Apr 27 20:34:15 UTC 2015
New revision: 384874
- Update to 3.14.1
Submitted by: Eugene Mychlo <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Commited, thank you!