Created attachment 156422 [details]
svn patch to 0.6.4
The attached svn patch updates audio/ncmpcpp to version 0.6.4. This is just another small bugfix release without any major changes. Changes to the port are:
- Bump PORTVERSION to 0.6.4
- Update distinfo
Changes to the application are:
- Fix title of a pop-up which shows during adding selected items to the current playlist.
- Correctly deal with leading separator while parsing filenames in tag editor.
- Fix initial incorrect window size that was occuring in some cases.
- Unknown and invalid configuration options can now be ignored using command line option 'ignore-config-errors'.
The port was tested with Poudriere in a FreeBSD 10.1 jail.
I'll take it, and note that it's the third maintainer timeout in a row.
Yamagi- would you like to maintain this port?
Having done the last 3 or 4 updates: Yes, I'll like to take maintainership.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu May 21 09:20:35 UTC 2015
New revision: 386920
audio/ncmpcpp: update to 0.6.4, assign maintainership
- update to 0.6.4
- assign maintainership submitter
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved by: maintainer timeout (2 weeks, third time in a row)