Created attachment 156523 [details]
- Update to 1.4.4, set PORTEPOCH because version newest/stable is smalller
- Add license (The_Kannel_Software_License)
- Add user/group kannel (patch attached for UIDs and GIDs files)
- Remove an outdated patch (patch-gwlib__gwthread-pthread.c)
- Recreate a patch with make makepatch (patch-debian_kannel.conf)
- Change pkg-description
- Change pkg-plist
- Add USES (gcc and bison)
- split rc script (old rc was not working)
- portlint compliant
- poudriere testport logs for FreeBSD 10.1 amd64 and i386 attached.
Created attachment 156524 [details]
Patch for UIDs and GIDs (add user/group kannel)
Created attachment 156525 [details]
poudriere testport FreeBSD 10.1 amd64
Created attachment 156526 [details]
poudriere testport FreeBSD 10.1 i386
Why is this a downgrade?
Disregard that; looks good at the first glance, though I'll review rc.d scripts a bit more. While here, is there a real reason to move logs from /var/log/kannel to /var/log? I think that patch should be removed.
Thanks for the feedback.
I will remove the "/var/log" patch.
On the sample files the default path for logs is "/tmp". Do you think is better change them?
Created attachment 156760 [details]
- Updated with last commit.
- Changed log files path from /tmp to /var/log/kannel on sample files.
- Added /var/log/kannel and /var/run/kannel directory on pkg-plist @dir and Makefile
- Removed files/patch-debian__kannel.conf
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri May 15 19:59:33 UTC 2015
New revision: 386476
- Update www/kannel to 1.4.4 (note that it's newer than development version 1.5.0)
- Add license
- Add kannel user/group
- Split and fix rc script
- Pass maintainership to submitter
Submitted by: email@example.com