Created attachment 157978 [details]
Please review & commit patch to update deskutils/xneur to 0.17.0. It works fine for me: portlint & porttest output are attached.
Created attachment 157979 [details]
Created attachment 157980 [details]
Portlint -a output
please, commit this patch
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Oct 20 11:24:35 UTC 2015
New revision: 399815
- Update to 0.17.0
- Update MASTER_SITES and WWW in pkg-descr
- Add LICENSE
- Convert to USES localbase and use compiler USES due to nested functions requirement
- Use option helpers
- Regenerate some patches
Submitted by: mizhka at gmail.com
Approved by: admin at lissyara.su (maintainer)
Patch committed, with some changes:
- Used DISTNAME and DISTVERSIONSUFFIX to cater for the distfile name change. Also had to change WRKSRC to make it look for the sources in the right place. As portlint states, DISTFILES is meant to be used when there's more than one distfile.
- I removed the explicit LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS assignments in favour of USES=localbase, which does the same but is the standardized method. (many ports are still using custom variables, but should be fixed whenever possible)
- You did remove the %%NLS%% from the plist. Not sure why you did, this is wrong and breaks packaging when the NLS option is disabled. I put those back.
- I added the USES=lcompiler:nestedfct thing because this software does have nested function definition which is a GNU C Compiler extension not part of any standard and at present unsupported by clang. The build was failing for me on head and FreeBSD 10.2. In fact I'm not sure how you were able to build it with FreeBSD 10.1. Maybe for some other reason gcc was being used in your test system.
- I simplified the Makefile a little using option helpers. They are described in the /usr/ports/CHANGES file and in /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.options.mk comments.
- I also needed to patch file lib/main/keymap.c when NLS option is disabled to include X11/Xlocale.h (as it did in version 0.15.0) otherwise build failed with undefined symbols.
Please note that the first tree notes also apply to the patch in bug 201043.
Thanks for your submission!