Created attachment 158239 [details]
patch to upgrade
This update for NSD 4 has bug fixes and a couple options (bigger TSIG
hashes, add long lists of zones more easily).
- nsd-control addzones and delzones read list of zones from stdin.
- hmac sha224, sha384 and sha512 support, patch from David Gwynne.
- max-interfaces raised to 32.
- Fix #665: when removing subdomain, nsd does not reparse parent zone.
- Fix task and zonestat files to be stored in a subdirectory in tmp
to stop privilege elevation.
- Fix crash in zone parser for relative dname after error in origin.
- Fix that formerrors are ratelimited.
See also <http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/projects/nsd/>
Can you include QA results (as attachments) please:
* poudriere testport (or bulk -t
* portlint -AC
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Jul 2 07:49:58 UTC 2015
New revision: 391130
Update to 4.1.3
Submitted by: Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@NLnetLabs.nl> (maintainer)
Sponsored by: DK Hostmaster A/S