Created attachment 163175 [details]
patch to update to 2.1-0
Update math/R-cran-car to 2.1-0 to unbreak
math/R-cran-car would be scheduled to remove in 30th Nov, and some other ports depend on it. So an approval required to commit this PR before the maintainer timeout.
I'm back in action.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Nov 28 14:30:41 UTC 2015
New revision: 402534
math/R-cran-car: update to 2.1-0
- Remove port's broken and depreciated status
- Add two dependencies
- Add GPLv3 as dual license
- Update website URL
- New power family called skewPower has been added that can be used with the
Box Cox method with a few negative responses (joint work with Doug Hawkins).
Several functions modified to accomodate two-parameter power families.
- Fixed bug in Anova() for coxph models with clusters (reported by Jesus
Humberto Gomez ), due apparently to a change in coxph().
- Anova() F-tests for binomial and Poisson GLMs now changes
error.estimate="dispersion" to "pearson" as advertized (bug reported by
- Improved behavior of above-plot legends in scatterplot().
- Fixed sp() (bug reported by Cesar Rabak).
- Conforms to new CRAN requirements for package imports.
Reported by: tota@
Thank you for your PR. Apologies for the delay in getting to this.