Created attachment 164795 [details]
svn diff of net/freeswitch
Duplicate of 204967
This version is an expanded version of the port with a "build everything" philosophy. Compared to 204967 it includes:
* all working features enabled via modules.conf - batteries included
* unified port that install sounds and music in multiple languages and bitrates as OPTIONS eliminating the need for the ancillary ports required in the past
* video functionality included
* better handling of configuration files
* installs and runs as a regular user (UIDs and GIDs already contain the user/group freeswitch)
* tested with portlint and poudriere (build logs attached)
* example configuration installed in EXAMPLESDIR so the user can choose which type of configuration they want to use.
It is a little heavy with all of the dependencies but I think it will make for a good freeswitch on FreeBSD experience. Especially once the official packages are built and any user can simply run:
pkg install -y freeswitch
( cd /usr/local/share/examples/freeswitch/vanilla/ && pax -rw -p e . /usr/local/etc/freeswitch )
service freeswitch start
Poudriere builds logs (compressed) attached
Created attachment 164796 [details]
poudriere build log (gzip)
*** Bug 204967 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
upstream has re-arranged the MASTER_SITE. And there's 1.6.6 out.
it includes a libtiff 4.0.2, can't it use the ports tiff, which is already at 4.0.6 ?
Created attachment 167824 [details]
Attached is an updated version, mostly builds, but fails to install at the end.
Created attachment 167869 [details]
This version builds to the end. Testbuilds at work.
(In reply to Kurt Jaeger from comment #5)
There are more libs in the port that might profit from using the ports version:
- devel/libtpl (1.6) vrs. 1.5 intern
- net/libsrtp (1.5.4) vrs. 1.4.5 intern
- comms/spandsp (both: 0.0.6)
- graphics/tiff (4.0.6) vrs. 4.0.2 intern
- devel/apr1 (1.5.2) vrs. 1.2.8 intern
but: depends on apr-util (also 1.2.8)
Build failures on 9.3a, 10.2i:
9.3a config log:
I think we should mark that this port requires FreeBSD 10 and amd64.
This way it can be commit-ed to ports three immediately.
Later we can try to enabled it for other versions and architectures if needed.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Mar 12 15:30:26 UTC 2016
New revision: 410895
Resurrect port: net/freeswitch
FreeSWITCH is a scalable open source cross-platform telephony
platform designed to route and interconnect popular communication
protocols using audio, video, text or any other form of media. It
was created in 2006 to fill the void left by proprietary commercial
solutions. FreeSWITCH also provides a stable telephony platform
on which many applications can be developed using a wide range of
Submitted by: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Committed with 'broken for 9', and ONLY_FOR_ARCHS=amd64.