Created attachment 165336 [details]
Upgrade security/py-keyring to 7.0.
"portlint -C" reports "looks fine."
I will attach the "poudriere testport" log.
* Issue #99: Keyring now expects the config file to be located
in the XDG_CONFIG_HOME rather than XDG_DATA_HOME and will
fail to start if the config is found in the old location but not
the new. On systems where the two locations are distinct,
simply copy or symlink the config to remain compatible with
older versions or move the file to work only with 7.0 and later.
* Replaced Pull Request #182 with a conditional SessionBus
construction, based on subsequent discussion.
* Pull Request #182: Prevent DBus from indicating as a viable
backend when no viable X DISPLAY variable is present.
* Pull Request #174: Add DBus backend for KWallet, preferred to Qt
backend. Theoretically, it should be auto-detected based on
available libraries and interchangeable with the Qt backend.
* Drop support for Python 2.6.
Created attachment 165338 [details]
Here is the poudriere testport log.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Jan 10 09:33:58 UTC 2016
New revision: 405682
- Update to 7.0
Submitted by: maintainer