Created attachment 165857 [details]
Update our net/3proxy port to the latest version.
Look at the release notes https://github.com/z3APA3A/3proxy/releases/tag/3proxy-0.8.0
Can you please:
* Confirm this change passes QA (portlint, poudriere) please.
* Set maintainer-approval to + on attachments for ports you are maintainer of
Also, it would be nice to see these patches upstreamed. In particular the default *FLAGS should be *prepended* to user-supplied *FLAGS environment variables, not appended, allowing them to be overridden, without patching.
(In reply to Kubilay Kocak from comment #1)
* root@fbsd11:/usr/ports/net/3proxy # portlint -AC
WARN: Makefile: for new port, make $FreeBSD$ tag in comment section empty, to make SVN happy.
0 fatal errors and 1 warning found.
I'll try to provide poudriere log soon.
* Sorry! Done.
I'll try to ask.
(In reply to timp87 from comment #2)
Logs aren't strictly necessary, just a confirmation that the build/package passes.
Created attachment 165866 [details]
Testbuilds are fine.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Jan 20 19:56:46 UTC 2016
New revision: 406802
net/3proxy: 0.7.1.3 -> 0.8.0
- introduces IPv6 support
- connect back
- DNS proxy via TCP with parent proxy support
- non-blocking name resolution via default system methods on *nix
- reduced memory usage
- multiple race conditions fixes.
It's recommended to move to 0.8.0 if you use 3proxy under high load.
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)