Created attachment 166271 [details]
Patch to 0.7.3
the attached patch updates audio/ncmpcpp to version 0.7.3. This is just another bugfix update. The patch was tested with Poudriere on FreeBSD 10.2, 10.1 and 9.3.
Changes to the port:
- Just version number bump.
Changes to the application:
- Attempt to add non-song item to playlist from search engine doesn’t trigger assertion failure anymore.
- Fetching lyrics from metrolyrics.com was fixed.
- Alternative UI separator color is now respected regardless of the header_visibility flag.
- Home and End keys are now recognized in a few specific terminal emulators.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Feb 23 10:07:02 UTC 2016
New revision: 409411
- Update to 0.7.3
Submitted by: maintainer