When building with EXAMPLE option selected, -server *only* compiles ha_example statically into the server, it does not build the ha_example.so plugin:
====> Running Q/A tests (stage-qa)
====> Checking for pkg-plist issues (check-plist)
===> Parsing plist
===> Checking for items in STAGEDIR missing from pkg-plist
===> Checking for items in pkg-plist which are not in STAGEDIR
Error: Missing: lib/mysql/plugin/ha_example.so
===> Error: Plist issues found.
*** Error code 1
make: stopped in /usr/ports/databases/mysql57-server
The remaining OPTIONs seem to be fine.
my patch on issue#205956 fixes this.
Can't be patch-ready without a patch in the issue
This is just a tracking issue for bugs identified in bug 205956
Fixed in r408005 via patch provided in bug 205956.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Feb 4 06:16:30 UTC 2016
New revision: 408012
- Fix plist
- binary_log_types.h is now installed only by client, not server
- lib/mysql/plugin/ha_example.so is only installed if
EXAMPLES OPTION is turned off
- Bump PORTREVISION
- Allow slave port to override PORTREVISION if necessary
- Deactivate performance_schema feature to conserve memory
- Add notes to pkg-message:
- root password
- performance_schema feature is deactivated by default to reduce
- Allow port to build while boost-libs-1.55 is installed
PR: 205956 206065 206612 206879
Submitted by: smh
Reviewed by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)
Approved by: ports-secteam (feld), email@example.com (maintainer)