pdal version 1.1.0 is available, the port should be updated. This is also needed because old version doesn't support upcoming boost 1.60 (though it may be mitigated by switching to embedded boost, it may cause conflicts for consumers).
Created attachment 167742 [details]
Update pdal to 1.1.0
Can you check if it's ok with this patch?
Testbuild on 9.3a fails, see
11a, 10.2a look fine, 10.2i still running.
9.3 is failing because the port uses headers not present in base's libstdc++. Try USES=compiler:c++11-lib instead.
While here, I think files/patch-apps_CMakeLists.txt can be replaced by USES=pathfix.
I tried to build it on 9.3a with your suggested changes, fails to build in poudriere, see
Any ideas ?
(In reply to Kurt Jaeger from comment #6)
> I tried to build it on 9.3a with your suggested changes, fails to build in
> poudriere, see
> Any ideas ?
This looks like yet another case of bug 193528. This should fix it:
# Unhide std::to_string() to fix build with GCC (see ports/193528 for details)
(In reply to Raphael Kubo da Costa from comment #7)
I tried it, fails for 9.3a again.
But this time it looks like a type mismatch.
Created attachment 168587 [details]
OK, I've finally taken some time to investigate this and the attached patch builds on HEAD-amd64 and 9.3-i386.
* Use USES=cmake:outsource instead of USES=cmake. Out-of-source builds are cleaner and showed that several build directories had been added to the package and the plist.
* Implemented my suggestions (USES=compiler:c++11-lib and USES=pathfix).
* Those many patches commenting out the portable_endian.hpp were just working around the fact that portable_endian.hpp was broken and needed to be fixed (the #defines translating FreeBSD functions into Linux ones were inverted).
* The PointViewTest.cpp patch was also working around a problem in the embedded gtest, that was lacking a platform definition for FreeBSD.
* The nanoflann.hpp patch only needs the cstdlib include, the rest is not necessary.
Kurt and email@example.com, please take a look at this new patch and let me know if it's OK for you.
Testbuilds are all fine
I'll go ahead and commit my version of the update patch. Kurt and I have both verified it works.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Mar 28 19:21:18 UTC 2016
New revision: 412068
Update to 1.1.0.
Includes compatibility with the upcoming Boost 1.60. Original patch from the
maintainer himself, and additional adjustments by me. Also thanks to pi@ for
helping test-build the update.
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer, first version)
Approved by: email@example.com (maintainer)