They have re-packaged the tars on pear.php.net so the checksums doesnt match anymore, here are the new ones.
SHA256 (PEAR/Net_IPv4-1.3.4.tgz) = 8eb1a7a44c7a6f5504b5d186a3b458df3edd83e46430c259a8d7cb7b31b0787b
SIZE (PEAR/Net_IPv4-1.3.4.tgz) = 6057
SHA256 (PEAR/Net_IPv6-1.2.1.tgz) = 547d87caec510b8a20b43b49e2ef251d0adcbe9d500269b35da112c8156911d4
SIZE (PEAR/Net_IPv6-1.2.1.tgz) = 9799
It's not that easy, as there are different files on pear.php.net and de.pear.php.net (us.pear.php.net is dead). It should be fixed upstream. See
net/pear-Net_IPv6 no longer has this problem as it was updated.
net/pear-Net_IPv4 still has.
- There was no feedback from upstream
- Files still differ on http://pear.php.net/get/ and http://de.pear.php.net/get/
- Tarball contents are identical
- File on http://pear.php.net/get is newer (2015 vs 2010)
I assume pear.php.net is canonical and de.pear.php.net is not updating and is rotten (same for pear-Net_IPv6 - de. mirror don't have a new package), so I'm updating the checksum for pear-Net_IPv4.
We may also consider removing de.pear.php.net from the list of pear mirrors.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Dec 26 12:56:22 UTC 2016
New revision: 429508
- Distfile was rerolled (no difference in tarball contents), update checksums
- Note that de.pear.php.net still ships an old distfile, ignore it as it seems to be outdated
- While here, add LICENSE
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved by: portmgr blanket