Created attachment 169463 [details]
The fixing patch
Taking maintainership of devel/papi.
No package will be available, because binaries are hardware dependent (CPU specific)
While I'm here:
* adding some patches to fix the AMD K8 cpu support
* adding support to the test framework
* adding fortran dependency
* fixing the pkg-plist
make check-plist says:
===> Checking for items in pkg-plist which are not in STAGEDIR
Error: Missing: %%DATADIR%%/ctests/mpifirst
===> Error: Plist issues found.
any idea ?
Created attachment 169489 [details]
The fixing patch - adding mpich2 build dependency
mpifirst is compiled if mpicc is found.
I added net/mpich2 as build dependency.
It should fix the issue.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Apr 22 05:51:37 UTC 2016
New revision: 413763
devel/papi: several fixes, submitter becomes maintainer
- No package will be available, because binaries are hardware dependent
- adding some patches to fix the AMD K8 cpu support
- adding support to the test framework
- adding fortran dependency
- fixing the pkg-plist
Submitted by: email@example.com