Created attachment 169474 [details]
Patch to 0.12.9
The attached patch updates x11/tint to version 0.12.9. This is another bugfix release. The most important changes to the application are:
* Launcher icon paths are now cached, which greatly improves loading time for tint2.
* Fixed race in sorting systray icons by name.
* Brigtness adjustments no longer distort colors.
* Taskbar icons are now resized correctly for certain geometries.
* The launcher now also allows launcher_item_app entries without a full path.
* If the panel size is given as a percentage and a non-zero margin is also specified, the size is now computed as a fraction of the available size.
Changes to the port are:
* Bump version number.
* Install all sample configs. (requested by lme@)
The update was tested with Poudriere on FreeBSD 10.3, 10.2, 10.1 and 9.3. If used the new version for about 6 hours without any problem.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Apr 19 19:37:17 UTC 2016
New revision: 413658
- Update to 0.12.9
- Add a missing example file
- Add INSTALLS_ICONS macro
- Add an NLS knob
Submitted by: maintainer
Committed with minor changes.