I am volunteering to take over maintainership of this port.
I already have some ports of my own, and am at this moment working on the belated update of the fcron port (I have just retired!).
1) I have been a UNIX user since 1975, and BSD since 1977.
2) I have used FreeBSD since it first appeared (I used 386BSD when it appeared).
3) I have done some ports of my own, and fixed others.
4) I have been using SIMH for some years.
5) I am currently working on a substantial simulator project using the SIMH framework; thus I understand the internals.
I have produced an update to the latest (last) distribution from simh.trailing-edge.com, and that is ready to go. I then plan to produce updates using the code now hosted on github (this is 4.x).
I hope this is all that is needed. For historical reasons, my bugzilla account is under email@example.com, but I'd like the maintainer recorded as firstname.lastname@example.org, in common with other ports.
Committed, thanks for taking care of the port!
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Apr 24 09:29:55 UTC 2016
New revision: 413930
Pass maintainership to submitter
Submitted by: Bob Eager <email@example.com> / <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sponsored by: Essen Linuxhotel Hackathon 2016