Created attachment 169531 [details]
Update net-mgmt/lldpd to 0.9.2
lldpd has gotten a small bump to 0.9.2.
The diff has been "poudriere testport"-ed on 9.3-amd64/i386 and 10.2-amd64/i386 jails as well as a quick runtime test against an actual LLDP neighbor on 10.2-amd64. Before you ask: Yes I haven't yet upgraded this build box to 10.3, but will soon-ish. ;-)
Looking forward for integration.
Testbuilds all fine, changelog would be nice, committed, thanks!
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Apr 21 19:29:15 UTC 2016
New revision: 413753
net-mgmt/lldpd: 0.9.1 -> 0.9.1
- Ability to add/remove/replace custom TLV from lldpcli.
- LLDP-MED capabilities are displayed differently in lldpcli.
- Limit the maximum depth (5) when trying to apply a VLAN.
- Change JSON output format when using json-c to match Jansson
- Integration tests for the major parts of lldpd, including use of
address and leak sanitizer.
- LLDP-MED POE TLV are now displayed in lldpcli.
- Ignore lower link when it is in another namespace.
- Fix various problems with interfaces being enslaved.
- Fix a memory leak when modifying port-related settings.
Submitted by: Mathieu Simon <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Thank you for commiting and for your feedback, will either
include or link changelog next time. Vincent (upstream author) usually keeps them nice and tidy.