Created attachment 169981 [details]
Patch against ports r414596
Update otter-browser to 0.9.10. This patch comes from area51, the kde-freebsd staging area. The patch is independent of other changes to Qt or KDE4-infrastructure.
Note that the patch is supposed to remove www/otter-devel/files/patch-CMakeLists.txt, as that file goes to 0 bytes.
Original work by tcberner.
On a loaded host:
[100%] Linking CXX executable otter-browser
/usr/local/lib/libQt5WebKit.so.5.5.1: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewMemEnv(leveldb::Env*)'
c++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
--- otter-browser ---
*** [otter-browser] Error code 1
now testing in poudriere...
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue May 24 16:15:41 UTC 2016
New revision: 415800
www/otter-browser: 0.9.09 -> 0.9.10
- added initial support for User Scripts;
- added Addons Manager;
- added alternative display mode and support for optional headers
for URL completion in address field;
- many enhancements in experimental backend for QtWebEngine (Blink):
o added support for entering full screen mode;
o added support for content blocking;
o added support for several missing actions;
- several fixes and improvements in content blocking;
- improved CMake build system (also now it is the only officially supported);
- added new backend for storing browsing history;
- many other fixes and improvements.
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (kde)
Builds in poudriere, so: committed. If possible, add changelog notes to the PR or a link to the changelog.