Created attachment 170006 [details]
Testbuilds are fine, committed, thanks! Btw, a changelog would help!
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu May 5 20:50:04 UTC 2016
New revision: 414665
devel/ace: 6.3.3 -> 6.3.4
- ACE_SSL_Context::set_mode() can no longer be used to select a specific
SSL/TLS protocol version, use ACE_SSL_Context::filter_versions() for that.
This follows general advice by the OpenSSL project to go through
SSL_CTX_set_options() to limit the list of protocols available. The purpose
of ACE_SSL_Context::set_mode() is now limited to explicitly restricting
behaviour to client or server (defaults to both).
- Improve Oracle Studio support
- CIAO and DAnCE are forked to their own github repositories
and are not part anymore of the ACE+TAO release packages
- Fixed several Coverity reported issues
- Added ACE configuration for FACE safety profiles (see config-face-safety.h).
FACE, or Future Airborne Capability Environment http://www.opengroup.org/face,
specifies a restricted subset of OS functions and rules for controlling
dynamic memory allocation. When built in this configuration on a platform
that supports it, ACE conforms to the FACE requirements.
- ACE uses new netdb.h functions (getaddrinfo/getnameinfo) if they are
available, in place of deprecated functions (gethostbyname/addr).
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org