Created attachment 170914 [details]
patch with update to 3.1
attached a patch to update the port to its current version. Buildtests are fine for 9.3, 10.0, 10.2 and 10.3 amd64 and i386. portlint is also fine. I also did a short runtime test using irb.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Jun 1 15:28:42 UTC 2016
New revision: 416246
misc/rubygem-mime-types: 2.99.1 -> 3.1
- Version 3.0 is a major release that requires Ruby 2.0 compatibility
and removes deprecated functions.
- The columnar registry format introduced in 2.6 has been made the
- the registry data has been extracted from this library and put
- Additionally, mime-types is now licensed exclusively under the MIT
licence and there is a code of conduct in effect.
- There are a number of other smaller changes described in
Submitted by: Torsten Zuehlsdorff <email@example.com>