Created attachment 171363 [details]
patch against head
Created attachment 171364 [details]
portlint -AC output
Created attachment 171365 [details]
poudriere build log
thanks for the patch. Please make sure to set the maintainer-approval-flag to '?' if the patch needs its approval. Therefore just go to the "Details" of the patch and set the flag.
Thanks Torsten, didn't know I could do that.
(In reply to Franco Fichtner from comment #4)
You are welcome. :)
Since the PR already exists some weeks but without the right set flag, we need to wait a little longer for maintainer-feedback. I keep an eye on this.
(In reply to Torsten Zuehlsdorff from comment #5)
Torsten, the maintainer-feedback? was automatically set and emailed to the maintainer upon submission so we are over the 2 week timeout period. Consider this 'Approved by: maintainer timeout (3 weeks)' and mentor approved. The maintainer would typically add the maintainer-approval+ when they submit a maintainer update and that would show up in the list of ready to apply PRs.
Understood, thanks! :)
I noticed, that there was a new release just the day before you post the patch. The current version is 2.4.0, while your patch updates to 2.3.0.
Do you want to update your patch to the newest version or should i commit it like it is?
Let's get this in, because:
Haven't had the time to test the 2.4.0 release yet.
I have another commit that adds usb_modeswitch-data package which depends on 2.4.0 anyway, so can do both updates in one sweep then.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Jul 8 15:13:58 UTC 2016
New revision: 418228
sysutils/usb_modeswitch: update from 2.2.5 to 2.3.0 and add LICENSE_FILE
- ATTENTION: -I flag is now history and being ignored - determining SCSI
attributes is really an 'outside task'
- -n flag (NeedResponse) is being ignored, CSW response will now always be read
- introduction of parameter "OptionMode", wrapping the standard bulk
message for all newer Huawei devices
- fixed missing variable initialization in dispatcher script which could lead
to crash (thanks, Dmitry Kunilov!)
- fixed bug which prevented early logging
- fixed success report for Cisco AM10
- some source code formatting and clean-up
- Renamed function abort(), avoiding possible conflicts in static builds
with libjim (thanks, Gustavo Zacharias)
- removed storage class check of interface 0 from dispatcher,
enabling new multi-config devices in data package 20151101
Submitted by: Franco Fichtner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: maintainer timeout (3 weeks), junovitch (mentor)
Committed, thanks! :)
Let me know if the other patch is ready.