Created attachment 171430 [details]
Patch to update
Transport preference for glue, DNAME occlusion, and other bug fixes.
- ip-freebind: yesno option in nsd.conf sets IP_FREEBIND socket option
for Linux, binds to interfaces and addresses that are down.
- NSD includes AAAA before A for queries over IPV6 (in delegations).
And TC is set if no glue can be provided with a delegation because
of packet size.
- print notice that nsd is starting before taking off.
- Fix for openssl 1.1.0, HMAC_CTX size not exported from openssl.
- Fix #751: NSD fails to occlude names below a DNAME.
- If set without nsd.db print "" as the default in the man pages.
- Fix #755: NSD spins after a zone update and a lot of TCP queries.
- Fix for NSEC3 with zone signed without exact match for empty
nonterminals, the answer for that domain gets closest encloser.
- #772 Document that recvmmsg has IPv6 problems on some linux kernels.
I'll take it.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Jun 18 21:45:43 UTC 2016
New revision: 417090
dns/nsd: update to 4.1.10
- turn on IPV6 option by default
Submitted by: jaap@NLnetLabs.nl (maintainer)
Committed, thank you!