Sorry, I am something messed up.
Created attachment 172686 [details]
An update patch
I resubmit the update patch in case the patch was lost.
* Set maintainer-approval to + on attachments for ports you are maintainer of. Attachment -> Details -> maintainer-approval [+]
* Confirm this change passes QA (portlint, poudriere)
Thanks for the patch. Can you please confirm the changes pass QA (portlint, poudriere)?
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Dec 8 22:44:41 UTC 2016
New revision: 428160
Update to 126.96.36.199
Add LICENSE (MIT)
Use ports version of graphics/proj instead of bundled version
PR: 210534 (based on)
Submitted by: <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Reported by: Dusan Vejnovic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Committed with the following changes:
- LICENSE is really an MIT-style license, so there isn't a need to come up with some new name for it
- I couldn't get this to pass the check-plist stage as it was installing the docs twice, so since the docs are pre-generated, I just used them instead of regenerating them
- A few tweaks to get this to pass portlint -C