Created attachment 172635 [details]
- full change log is here:
- The feature MQTT over Websocket has been added in 1.4.x, so I add an option for it.
This feature also introduces a new depends: libwebsockets (bug #211189)
A couple of requests:
1. Would you mind reviewing another patch for possibly merging your patch onto? It is referenced here: https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=208606
2. To ensure the patch is OK for commit, a build log from Poudriere is required. If you wouldn't mind, please attach this log to expedite your submission.
Without the websocket option the patch looks good!
Until now there is no port for net/libwebsockets ...
Anyone Interested in maintaining the libwebsocket port?
(I have an updated but not polished version flying around in my local tree, but not using it myself)
I would love to see websocket support for mosquitto.
I don't do a lot with it, but probably will do more.
If no one else wants it, I can maintain it.
Link to a current libwebsocket port
(Build on 10.3 (amd64) OK, but not tested with
what's wrong with https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=211189?
Oh, I haven't seen bug 211189.
Will do some quick tests.
Found a small issue in the new libwebsocket port bug #211189.
vanilla@ is already working on the new port lets wait the work is committed.
(In reply to joe from comment #1)
10.3 release WS=off pass
10.3 release WS=on pass
9.3 release WS=off pass
9.3 release WS=on pass
@Joe, can we close bug 208606 as superseded by this issue?
* Set maintainer-approval to + on attachments for ports you are maintainer of: Attachment -> Details -> maintainer-approval [+]
Attachment 172635 [details] currently requires your approval in order for this issue to proceed
@All, QA logs are no longer required as attachments, nor as external links (links go stale). Feel free to mention that the changes in an issue pass QA as follows after testing:
portlint: OK (looks fine.)
testport: OK (poudriere: <archs>, <versions>, <options> tested)
(In reply to Kubilay Kocak from comment #9)
portlint: looks fine.
- amd64, 10.3-RELEASE-p5, WS=off, tested
- amd64, 10.3-RELEASE-p5, WS=on, tested
- amd64, 9.3-RELEASE-p44, WS=off, tested
- amd64, 9.3-RELEASE-p44, WS=on, tested
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Jul 20 18:27:21 UTC 2016
New revision: 418845
- update to 1.4.9
- add optional websocket support
Submitted by: Iblis Lin (iblis_at_hs.ntnu.edu.tw)
Approved by: maintainer (joe_at_thrallingpenguin.com)
Thanks for the work on mosquitto and websocket support!