Created attachment 172680 [details]
www/mod_qos update from 11.22 to 11.30
www/mod_qos update to version 11.30
release hilights since last ports version:
- qslogger supports option "-x" (adding a prefix to every message).
- Fix calculating MaxClients for MPM prefork binary (bug reported by
by Fergus - thanks!).
- mod_qos_ev variable sets character "u" if server is accessed by
a client wihout a user tracking cookie (but QS_UserTrackingCookieName
has been configured).
- Minor (non-functional) DSCP implementation code changes (incl. new
- Adds mod_qos events "qA" and "qu" to qslog and the output of event
counters (q*) has been made optional.
- New variable "QS_Set_DSCP" to set the IP differentiated services
code points (DiffServ / RFC 2474).
- QS_RedirectIf also supports 301.
- Changed: QS_SrvMaxConn* directive counter's inheritance from the
base server to virtual hosts is no longer coupled to other QS_*
directive rules. This means, that a virtual host uses the very
same counters as the base server as long as neither QS_SrvMaxConn,
QS_SrvMaxConnClose, nor QS_SrvMaxConnPerIP has been configured
within the virtual host.
- QS_ClientEntries max. value is now limited to 10000000.
- New "special code" 'BrokenConnection' for the QS_SetEnvIfStatus
- Fixed: Apache 2.4 had nested error page when using QS_ErrorPage
(bug introduced by version 11.22).
- Directive QS_SetEnvIf supports singe variable match.
- qslog -p:
* fallback to simple hour/minutes detection
* Fixed: writes now statistic line at the "next" minute (m+1:00)
Thank you Eero. Can you please:
* Confirm this change passes QA (portlint, poudriere)
* Set maintainer-approval to + on attachments in issues for ports you are maintainer of. Attachment -> Details -> maintainer-approval [+]
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Jul 19 14:10:02 UTC 2016
New revision: 418793
- Update to 11.30
- While here, fix LICENSE
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)