Created attachment 173105 [details]
* Update to 1.8.11
* Updated distinfo
* Removed flex-related patches as these were fixed upstream for this release.
* Updated MD5-related patches
* Added patch to make the man path conform to FreeBSD's path (man/man1 instead of share/man/man1).
Tested with Poudriere for 9.3-i386, 9.3-amd64, 10.3-i386 and 10.3-amd64.
Side note, doxygen refused to build for me if any parallel jobs were done, even when MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER was set as low as 2. I have not had the time to determine what causes the build to fail when parallel jobs are used, so that is why MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE is being added. If anyone can figure out why it fails to build with 2 or more jobs, I'd love to know.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Aug 1 18:26:34 UTC 2016
New revision: 419450
- Update devel/doxygen to 1.8.11
- Adjust plist of ports depending on it
Submitted by: maintainer