Created attachment 173447 [details]
Regenerate patch files, switch to USES, patch to build w/ tcl 8.6
Before my current contract ends, I'd like to submit lasts improvements to the sysutils/modules port (I will not claim maintainership yet as I am not sure my next work will involve/allow me to take time to do so).
- Switch from TCL dependency declaration to USES
- Regenerate patches using "make makepatch" (to please portlint)
- Add a patch to support TCL 8.6 (small API change, files/patch-cmdModule.c) and later (hopefully)
In that state, I have hopes that the port can continue to exists without maintainer for a while.
Thanks a lot,
Build fails with:
cmdModule.c:643:37: error: no member named 'errorLine' in 'struct Tcl_Interp'
case TCL_ERROR: interp->errorLine = ((linenum-1)-gotPartial) +
cmdModule.c:644:17: error: no member named 'errorLine' in 'struct Tcl_Interp'
18 warnings and 2 errors generated.
*** [modulecmd-cmdModule.o] Error code 1
Created attachment 173873 [details]
Patch updated with forgotten files
Sorry, I apparently forgot to "svn add" the tcl >= 8.6 diff file before running svn diff.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Aug 19 22:09:45 UTC 2016
New revision: 420492
- Convert to USES=tcl changing version of TCL
port depends on to 8.6, bump PORTREVISION
- Add patch fixing build with TCL 8.6
- Regenerate patches with make makepatch
Submitted by: Matthieu Volat