Created attachment 173855 [details]
Patch to version 0.7.5
the attached patch updates audio/ncmpcpp to version 0.7.5. This is another small bugfix release. The upstream changelog is:
- Action chains can be now used for seeking.
- Fixed fetching artist info from last.fm.
- Default value of regular_expressions was changed from ‘basic’ to ‘perl’ to work around boost issue (#12222).
- Fixed crash occuring when searching backward in an empty list.
Changes to the port are:
- Add a now required dependency to devel/icu.
This update was build-tested with Poudriere on FreeBSD 9.3, 10.1, 10.2 and 10.3. It was runtime tested for about 24h on 10.3.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Aug 23 13:29:18 UTC 2016
New revision: 420676
- Update to 0.7.5
- While here, fix LICENSE, switch to USES=localbase and remove duplicate docs installation
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)