Created attachment 173925 [details]
- update to 0.7
- doesn't need ncurses from port
- change default TERM to xterm
- patches generated by 'make makepatch'
- added st.info if user wants use with 'tic'
porttest: OK (FreeBSD 93amd64-default 9.3-RELEASE-p45 FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE-p45 amd64)
porttest: OK (FreeBSD 10amd64-default 10.3-RELEASE-p6 FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE-p6 amd64)
Created attachment 173930 [details]
Looks good and builds fine. Suggesting additional minor changes:
- remove unneeded bsd.port.options.mk inclusion
- use options helpers
- Fix WWW according to porter's handbook
Looks good st.info is a bit useless though as you would have to convert it to termcap. Since FREEBSD doesn’t use termifo. But port works.
(In reply to kitche from comment #2)
If it isn't possible to use st.info I think would skip from install.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Sep 6 18:17:02 UTC 2016
New revision: 421456
- Update to 0.7
- Regenerate patch
- Remove unneeded ncurses dependency
- While here, switch to options helpers and fix WWW
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved by: email@example.com (maintainer)
Ok, dropping st.info