Created attachment 174795 [details]
* Python is required at runtime to launch the webserver needed by the "browse" tool, see .
* A patch to configure.py has been added to enable using ppoll(2) on FreeBSD. This has been reported in .
* The upstream GitHub account has been changed from martine to ninja-build. Martine was renamed and now redirects to ninja-build. Please note that the checksum of the distfile is the same.
* Self-tests have been enabled.
Created attachment 174796 [details]
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Sep 15 16:26:00 UTC 2016
New revision: 422215
- Switch GH_ACCOUNT to ninja-build
- Use python also at runtime (needed by 'browse' tool)
- Add do-test section
- Change WWW to https://ninja-build.org/
- Bump PORTREVISION
Submitted by: gahr
Committed without ppoll fix. Thanks.