Created attachment 174859 [details]
update to 0.8.3 and github
This PR updates this port from 0.8.2_4 to 0.8.3 and uses github as the new source after the googlecode purge.
This PR is incomplete. Autotools have to be incorporated properly.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Dec 28 15:50:14 UTC 2016
New revision: 429785
- Unbreak fetch (project has moved to Github) 
- Fix LICENSE
- Sort and remove duplicate desktop-file-utils from USES
- Remove deprecated WX_UNICODE
- Add patch to fix build with ffmpeg 3.x
PR: 212750 (based on) 
Submitted by: shun <email@example.com> 
Approved by: maintainer timeout (3 months)
I've committed a fix to download the original 0.8.2 source from Github. Not updating to 0.8.3 since it only contains an OSX-specific fix. This allows us to use the pre-generated configure script, etc.
I also made a few obvious fixes noted in the commit log and added a patch to fix the build with the latest ffmpeg. I did a run test with it and it seems to work fine.