Created attachment 175282 [details]
Update to the newest MooseFS 2 stable version (2.0.91-1)
This is a small change and passes QA (portlint, poudriere).
Recent changes since MooseFS 2.0.89:
* MooseFS 2.0.91-1 (2016-09-28)
- (mount) fixed using connection cache in readdata module
* MooseFS 2.0.90-1 (2016-08-18)
- (cli) fixed displaying quota info in plain mode
- (mount) fixed code to silence some compiler warnings
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Sep 30 19:36:32 UTC 2016
New revision: 423016
Update to 2.0.91
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
As a note, your patch had distinfo without the TIMESTAMP line.
That line is now mandatory and automatically added to distinfo by the "make makesum" command.
Thanks @madpilot for such a fast commit and thanks for the info about timestamp!
Peter / MooseFS Team