Created attachment 175473 [details]
sunxi-tools are a collection of tools for hacking on Allwinner ARM boards.
Thanks Mark I'll be more precise on the subject for my later ports.
Note: I didn't use the latest stable version because it's quite old and now my patch have been upstreamed for FreeBSD support.
- There were newer official releases, should we maybe switch to some of them?
- The port misses USES=pkgconfig
- Please add LICENSE_FILE
Sorry mail got lost somewhere,
I'll look at updating the PR to use the latest version this week.
Created attachment 183474 [details]
bump to v1.4
Use release v1.4
(In reply to Emmanuel Vadot from comment #5)
> Created attachment 183474 [details]
> bump to v1.4
> Use release v1.4
It still does not build, please test properly before submission.
- Please send new port as .shar instead of a patch
- It still misses USES=pkgconfig
- PORTVERSION is incorrect, "v" belongs to DISTVERSIONPREFIX
- It'd be better to use pkg-plist instead of PLIST_FILES.
- Makefile doesn't respect CFLAGS, needs e.g.
-CFLAGS = -g -O0 -Wall -Wextra $(EXTRA_CFLAGS)
+CFLAGS += -Wall -Wextra $(EXTRA_CFLAGS)
- Binaries are not stripped, may as well patch Makefile to use INSTALL_PROGRAM to install binaries
- Version 1.4.2 is available
I have a good patch for 1.4 but still fighting with 1.4.2 as it introduce arm code too, I'll look at it again soon.
Created attachment 184639 [details]
Update to 1.4.2
Committed with minor changes, thank you!
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Jul 25 15:53:13 UTC 2017
New revision: 446592
Tools to help hacking Allwinner A10 (aka sun4i) based devices and possibly
it's successors, that's why the 'x' in the package name.
Submitted by: manu